Sunday, July 17, 2011

May*Star's Fashion Whore

Maystar is the go to fashion girl. She throws these dance party/fashion shows on the first saturday of every month in San Diego at the Ruby Room. Its a super fun time with the most incredible indie designers showcasing their work.

I had been hearing about these parties and seeing my peers participating, I couldn't wait to get my chance to be a part of the runway show!

I had finally worked up the nerve to ask her if she was still looking for designers and was committed to do anything I could to be apart of the show on July 2nd.

I had the most amazing expierence and would love to do it again!!!

I have to say Thanks to:
*Maystar! without her none of this would of happened.
*Zulema Reyes & Danielle Verde the MUA's that made my girls look awesome!  
*Photographers: Dominick Valentic, Rocky Forguson, Firegrille Interactive Media, & Dmitry Word Photography. Without you guys  I would not have all these great shots!!


A special thank you to all my gorgeous models who really brought Leo Lynn Designs to LIFE!
** Sarah Day, Jessica Noel-Lopez, Cynthia "Boo" Sorrell, Brielle Noland, Labrea Brown, Chelsea Comey, Tandy Lindsay.


 


                                                           


No comments:

Post a Comment