Friday, July 29, 2011

Behind The Scenes

A few weeks ago I did a Photoshoot with an amazing photography team-Prestigefoto and a super cute model who is new to california- Autumn Moore. We shot in Oceanside, Ca at the Beach which is actually my hometown and where I still currently reside.

We did the ad campaign shoot with 2 of my clutches which will be released soon on my Etsy :)

The clothes we shot were from my Summer 11 Collection. While shooting one outfit we had the most horrible heckler trash talking my model. I dislike negativity so I said to the lady "Its fine your a hater, but if this professional shoot is bothering you so much just walk away"
I dont understand why she had to bash my model because her boyfriend was standing where we were shooting. She obviously has unhappiness in her heart and I hope she figures that out soon.

Ok so now! :)
Enjoy a few behind the scenes shots: 



No comments:

Post a Comment