Saturday, May 9, 2015

Getting back into the swing of things.

It's been years since I've actually posted something, and there are so many things that are new in my world. I am actually able to type this while my 2 year old is miraculously napping (which never happens as of lately) and my 6 month old twins are occupied with tons of tummy time toys. That's right, You read that correctly. 3 Boys under 3. As women and men alike say when they see me with all 3, "wow, you have your hands full" I definitely do, but you know what I wouldn't have it any other way. I love the crazy hectic world I am in and can't wait as the future unfolds.

Lately, I've been craving to write. Ive never considered myself a writer but I love to document my experiences and what better way than to write out my emotions as they happen. There's many ups and downs during this Journey as a Designer and Mom. I have so much to say. I have many unpublished posts just waiting for pictures to be added. I am in the process of updating all of Leo Lynn's Social Media pages. I hope you stay along for the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment